PQ magazine is for part qualified accountants.
Read the latest web issue here – if you like what you see sign up today
ACCA exam tips for F8 and P6
13 May 2016
LSBF tips for the ACCA June 2016 exams
* Ethical threats and safeguards.
* Audit risk and response.
* Internal controls.
* Deficiencies/procedures/tests over sales.
* Substantive testing trade payables and receivables, and bank.
* Audit report scenarios.
* Internal audit – VFM audits.
* Reliance on internal auditor by external auditor.
* ISA 720 other information.
* Positive/negative assurance.
* IHT with the death estate including BPR and APR and lifetime gifts into a trust and gifts with reservation.
* Domicile including deemed domicile and election to be treated as UK domiciled.
* Group question, involving losses, group relief.
* Research and development options for a large enterprise.
* Change of accounting date and trading losses made by an unincorporated business.
* Capital gains tax including entrepreneurs’ relief, shares matching rules and gift relief
* Incorporation relief.
* Residency rules, remittance basis and overseas aspects of income tax.
* Group registration for VAT.
* Partial exemption for VAT.
* Employee shareholder scheme/share option schemes.
MORE GREAT TIPS IN THE LATEST PQ MAGAZINE - SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE TODAY!
Subscribe to RSS